325 K Street, Sparks
Great opportunity for a first time home buyer! Be the next owner of this quaintly attractive home in a quiet Sparks neighborhood. Triple pane DeBell windows keep the house cozy and warm. Large backyard with covered patio and storage shed with shelves. Low maintenance steel siding and vinyl gates on side of yard. This house is clean and neat and tidy.
- Financing OptionsConventional, FHA, VA, Cash
- Listing OfficeCal Neva Realty
- Date ListedDecember 4th, 2017
- Horses OKN
- ViewYes, Mountain, Trees
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesBarn-Outbuildings
- UtilitiesNatural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Septic, Cable, DSL Available, Telephone, Water Meter Installed
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air, Central Refrig A/C
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Patio/DeckYes, Covered, Patio
- LandscapingFully Landscaped
- Sprinklers/IrrigationFront, Back, Drip-Full, Drip-Front, Automatic
- FencingFull, Back
- Green FeaturesNone
- Master BedroomShower Stall, On Main Floor
- KitchenGarbage Disposal
- Dining RoomLiving Rm Combo
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomCombo/Dining Room
- Laundry AreaNone
- Other RoomsMud Room
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, Blinds/Shades, Smoke Detector(s)
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsTriple Pane
- RoofPitched, Asphalt
- ExteriorMetal Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2017 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2017 at 5:11am PST.