602 N Curry, Carson City
Go back in time as you enter this charming downtown Circa 1862 building located in Carson City's Historical District. This commercial property boasts all the amenities of yesterday including high ceilings, crown moulding, french doors, a balcony patio, and a fireplace. Presently used as a retail boutique, you can put your imagination to work!
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space, Concrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Single Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Property AdjoinsCorner Lot, Downtown Area
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Central Refrig A/C, Evap Cooling, Fireplace, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- LandscapingFully Landscaped, Yes-Full
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Laminate
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- ZoningCommercial Office
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Affiliates Cc
- Date ListedMarch 2nd, 2006
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2018 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 12:56am PDT.