1690 Emerald Bay Dr., Reno
Well taken care of 4 bedroom, 2 bath and 3 car garage home in the sought after gated community of The Classics. Features include: hardwood flooring throughout, solar attic fan, reverse osmosis & water softener system, tinted windows, solar screen, window inserts for extra 1R value, rain gutters, granite counter tops & brand new stainless steel appliances & alarm system. Air conditioner and water heater are less than two years old. This home is beautiful and turn key!
- MLS® #180014634
- Sold Price$431,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,951
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener(s), Opener Control(s)
- ViewYes, Mountain
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsDouble Pane, Low E
- RoofPitched, Tile
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Date ListedSeptember 27th, 2018
- Date SoldDecember 20th, 2018
- Interior FeaturesSpa/Hot Tub, Drapes/Curtains, Blinds/Shades, Rods/Hardware, Smoke Detector(s), Security System/Owned, Filter System - Water
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Oven, Refrigerator in Kitchen, EnergyStar APPL 1 or More
- FireplacesYes, One, Gas Log
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 11:41pm PST.