803 Ralston St., Reno
Stunning historic home within walking distance to downtown Reno with a wonderful view of the city and the park. Has been kept up beautifully. Natural gas has been brought onto property for water heater. 90% of plumbing has been converted to copper pipe. Full basement with kitchen, bed, bath, and living room and extra storage. Basement could be easily rented or used as in-law qtrs. Total of 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Possibilities are endless with this property. Come and see it. Sold "As is".
- MLS® #180015174
- Sold Price$650,000
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,144
- Year Built1924
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Oil, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Designated Parking, Garage Door Opener(s), Opener Control(s)
- ViewYes, Mountain, City, Park
- ExteriorAsbestos, Fiber Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsSingle Pane, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space, Full Perimeter
- Date ListedOctober 5th, 2018
- Date SoldMay 22nd, 2019
- Interior FeaturesNone, Drapes/Curtains, Blinds/Shades, Rods/Hardware, Smoke Detector(s), Intercomm, Security System/Rented, Fire Sprinklers
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Oven, Refrigerator in Kitchen, Refrigerator in Other rm
- FireplacesYes, One
- Stories2 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 7:41am PDT.