119 South End, Dayton
Three bedroom home with an additional office/den for you to use as you wish! Come take a look and see the possibilities. Original owner who customized the gas log fireplace with river rock and mantle. Kitchen has an island, and there is a pantry area. Stainless steel gas stove, microwave and dishwasher. Concrete patio added in back and front for outdoor enjoyment. Free standing propane BBQ area in back yard with granite counter, sink and refrigerator. Spectacular mountain views! More photos coming!
- MLS® #180015390
- Sold Price$269,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,435
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Water Meter Installed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener(s), Opener Control(s)
- ViewYes, Mountain, Desert
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Date ListedOctober 11th, 2018
- Date SoldMarch 29th, 2019
- Interior FeaturesSpa/Hot Tub, Storage Shed, Drapes/Curtains, Blinds/Shades, Rods/Hardware, Smoke Detector(s)
- AppliancesGas Range/Oven, Refrigerator in Kitchen, Refrigerator in Other rm
- FireplacesYes, One, Gas Log
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 12:41pm PDT.