1490 Washington, Reno
Come see this 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house located next to Rancho San Rafael that has been recently updated with new floors, new light fixtures, new paint, and more! The kitchen is set up perfectly with plenty of counter space, new stainless steel appliances, a pantry, multiple cabinets, and a breakfast nook looking out onto the front yard. A black gilded iron chandelier adorns the formal dining room.
- MLS® #180016135
- Sold Price$394,000
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,724
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener Control(s)
- ViewYes, Mountain, Park
- ExteriorWood Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsDouble Pane
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- Date ListedOctober 25th, 2018
- Date SoldApril 12th, 2019
- Interior FeaturesSpa/Hot Tub, Storage Shed, Blinds/Shades, Smoke Detector(s), Security System/Owned, Central Vacuum
- AppliancesElectric Range/Oven, Refrigerator in Kitchen, Refrigerator in Other rm
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 2:41am PDT.