11525 Rivolli Drive, Reno
Single-level living at it's best with quality finishes and panoramic mountain views. Enjoy a spacious great room open to dining, a well-designed kitchen with walk in pantry, and very private landscaped yard with patio - perfect for indoor or outdoor entertaining. Three bedrooms plus a den/office and spacious bathrooms. Very efficient floor plan, great curb appeal and truly a turn-key home on a quiet street in Curti Ranch. This home will go fast, don't miss out!
- MLS® #180016531
- Sold Price$375,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,455
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener(s), Opener Control(s)
- ViewYes, Mountain, Trees
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Date ListedNovember 3rd, 2018
- Date SoldDecember 18th, 2018
- Interior FeaturesNone, Blinds/Shades, Rods/Hardware, Smoke Detector(s), Security System/Owned
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Oven, Refrigerator in Kitchen
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 9:42am PST.