204 Sandy Way, Dayton
Darling, well cared for 3 Bed, 2 Bath home in River Village subdivision in the great township of Dayton. This property has a fully fenced front yard, New Roof, New Water Heater, Backyard Privacy and Room for an RV or Boat. All Laminate floor throughout the entire home for low Dust and Easy cleaning! Open and Bright- Large, Bay Windows in both the Living Room and Master Bedroom.Lots of Storage everywhere! 2 Sheds and Pergola in the Backyard. Close to all 3 Dayton Schools, Senior Center and Library!
- MLS® #180017624
- Sold Price$252,500
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,376
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener(s), RV Access/Parking
- ViewYes, Mountain
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- Date ListedDecember 1st, 2018
- Date SoldMarch 11th, 2019
- Interior FeaturesStorage Shed, Drapes/Curtains, Blinds/Shades, Rods/Hardware, Smoke Detector(s)
- AppliancesGas Range/Oven, Refrigerator in Kitchen
- FireplacesYes, Fireplace
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 12:41pm PDT.