304 Park St., Carson City
Fully remodeled!!! New kitchen, new bathrooms. Large .23 acre lot with mature trees including what could be the largest elm tree in Nevada. Loaded with charm and character. This home features original wood floors and the original built ins. The master bedroom has a beautiful brick fireplace. The lot is fully landscaped and has RV parking! The two car garage is wonderfully oversized!
- MLS® #190000070
- Sold Price$330,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,378
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail, Oil
- # of Garages2
- ViewYes, Mountain, Trees
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsSingle Pane, Storm Windows, Wood Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- Date ListedAugust 4th, 2018
- Date SoldFebruary 15th, 2019
- ZoningMFA or SF6
- Interior FeaturesNone, Smoke Detector(s)
- AppliancesElectric Range/Oven
- FireplacesYes, Two or More, Fireplace
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 9:56pm PST.