667 Sutro Springs, Dayton
WoW! VIEWS for Days from this Well Maintained Oasis in the Mark Twain region of Dayton! Sits at the foot of the Virginia Range with Views as far as Jobs Peak! Historic Virginia City is just 6 miles away thru the scenic Canyon. This special property comes complete with a HUGE insulated RV Garage with Loft, Workshop and more. Also a Detached 4 car Garage as well. 360 degrees of High Desert Beauty surround this great property... it is a MUST SEE property- Call a Realtor Today!
- MLS® #190000138
- Sold Price$351,000
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane, Well-Private, Septic, Telephone, Solar (Photovoltaic), Cellular Coverage Avail
- # of Garages6
- GaragesDetached, Garage Door Opener(s), RV Access/Parking, RV Garage, Opener Control(s)
- ViewYes, Mountain, Valley, Desert, Peak View
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn-Outbuildings, Workshop
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame, Low E
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- ConstructionManufactured/Converted in Escrow
- FoundationFull Perimeter
- Date ListedJanuary 1st, 2019
- Date SoldJune 28th, 2019
- ZoningE1/MHO;1AC ESTATE
- Interior FeaturesFurnishings, Storage Shed, Drapes/Curtains, Blinds/Shades, Rods/Hardware, Smoke Detector(s)
- AppliancesElectric Range/Oven, Refrigerator in Kitchen
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 12:11pm PST.