2042 K St, Sparks
Cute home with real wood floors, wood-burning fireplace, and 1 year old heat & air split system. Nice flowing floor plan. Master closet is quite large for this size home. Kitchen pantry is also large. The backyard is especially lovely in the spring and summer months when all is in bloom. There is a huge deck, a peach and pear tree, and grapes in the backyard. There is a large bing cherry tree in the front. Be sure to have a multi-gallon bucket ready at picking time. Neighbors are very nice and quiet.
- MLS® #190001524
- Sold Price$275,000
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener(s), Opener Control(s)
- ExteriorMetal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsTriple Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- Date ListedFebruary 5th, 2019
- Date SoldMarch 29th, 2019
- Interior FeaturesStorage Shed, Blinds/Shades, Smoke Detector(s)
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Oven
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 2:26pm PDT.