1116 W Washington St, Carson City
Desirable, one owner brick home in centrally located Carson City. This west side home is on a corner lot and is conveniently located to downtown amenities. Roof was redone within the last 10 years. Home has gutters and storm windows. Sliding glass doors replaced with vinyl doors in dining and master bedroom. Garage is insulated and sheet rocked, and garage door is also insulated. Bring your ideas to update the interior.
- MLS® #190002353
- Sold Price$330,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,709
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener(s), Opener Control(s)
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame, Vinyl Frame, Storm Windows, Combo/Varies
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- Date ListedFebruary 25th, 2019
- Date SoldMarch 22nd, 2019
- Interior FeaturesNone, Drapes/Curtains, Blinds/Shades, Rods/Hardware
- FireplacesYes, Wood-Burning Stove
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 8:41pm PDT.