1064 Shenandoah Drive, Carson City
If you like comfort and charm, you'll love this sparkling 4 bedroom, 2 bath home in perfect condition. From the gleaming wood floors to the shining stainless appliances, it's been well taken care of. New exterior paint adds elegance to the curb appeal that is framed by thoughtful, lush landscaping. Inside, warm sunlight spills into the large, open living areas through new windows. Bonus room would make an excellent hobby/craft room or office. Open House Sunday, 3/10 from 10am to 1pm.
- MLS® #190002803
- Sold Price$384,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,808
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- # of Garages2
- ViewYes, Mountain
- ExteriorWood Siding, Rock
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofPitched, Tile
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- Date ListedMarch 7th, 2019
- Date SoldApril 30th, 2019
- Interior FeaturesStorage Shed, Drapes/Curtains, Blinds/Shades, Rods/Hardware, Smoke Detector(s)
- AppliancesGas Range/Oven, Refrigerator in Kitchen
- FireplacesYes, Gas Stove
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 7:41pm PST.