2035 Desert Peach, Carson City
Pride of ownership is the hallmark of this quality, west side, Carson City home. Located on a cul-de-sac, this residence is close to golfing and other amenities. The open floor plan includes high ceilings and is light and airy. The great room has built-in cabinets, a gas fireplace, a ceiling fan, and plantation type window blinds. The charming kitchen has an electric cook top, a newer dishwasher, refrigerator, a pantry, a bar and tile flooring.
- MLS® #190012713
- Sold Price$469,900
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,963
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Water Meter Installed
- # of Garages3
- ViewYes, Mountain, Trees
- ExteriorMasonry Veneer, Wood Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- Date ListedAugust 14th, 2019
- Date SoldOctober 14th, 2019
- Interior FeaturesStorage Shed, Blinds/Shades, Smoke Detector(s)
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Oven, Refrigerator in Kitchen
- FireplacesYes, One, Gas Log
- Stories2 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 4:27am PDT.