801 Mile Circle, Reno
Rare opportunity to purchase a superbly renovated 2.4 acre Ranch in Old Southwest Suburban! Exquisite high end finishes were used throughout. The home and property are a true sanctuary. With pastureland and water rights, it is a rare find. All of the interior systems are new and have been impeccably maintained. The home is on a domestic well and City Sewer. New wood/fiberglass windows/sliding doors throughout,all new plumbing with whole house filtration system,new A/C condenser, newer 30 year comp roof.
- MLS® #190014420
- Sold Price$1,100,000
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,717
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- UtilitiesElectricity, Oil, Well-Private, City Sewer
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener(s), RV Access/Parking, Opener Control(s)
- ViewYes, Mountain
- ExteriorRock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesNone, N/A
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- Date ListedSeptember 14th, 2019
- Date SoldDecember 5th, 2019
- Interior FeaturesNone, Drapes/Curtains, Blinds/Shades, Smoke Detector(s)
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator in Kitchen
- FireplacesYes, One, Wood/Coal Stove, Pellet Stove, Fireplace, Free Standing
- Stories1 Story
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 6:56pm PDT.