10750 Gavica Ln, Paradise Valley
A beautiful 48 acre ranchette located at the base of the scenic Santa Rosa Mountains is country living at its finest! The property has a clean updated home with stucco exterior, metal roof, spacious garage and carport, lawn with mature trees. The acreage is planted with improved grasses that produce approx. 60 tons of prime grass hay. After harvest fields are pastured thru fall. There is a shop and corrals with 40 head of cows 9 months of the year. Also would make a great hunting lodge.
- Financing OptionsCash
- Listing OfficeAllie Bear Real Estate
- Date ListedDecember 28th, 2017
- UtilitiesElectricity, Septic, Telephone, Well-Private, Propane, Water Meter Installed
- Heating/CoolingForced Air, Propane, Central Refrig A/C, Fireplace
- Water HeaterPropane
- Other RoomsOffice/Den, Separate Laundry, Mud Room, Great Room, Formal Dining Room
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl
- GaragesAttached, Carport
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofMetal, Pitched
- Construction2x6 Exterior
- TopographyGentle, Rolling
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 9:41pm PST.