260 Main Street, Fernley
PRICE REDUCTION Attention Investors! Possible owner carry financing for well qualified buyer. Terms to be negotiated. NO SUBROGATION. Prime commercial lots on Main Street across from the WigWam Restaurant. Fernley is growing rapidly and is located only 11 miles from the Tahoe Reno Industrial Park. Power poles on each lot; water meters installed. Zoned C-2. Multiple opportunities for use. Bring Your Buyers! House is non-habitable and has been given no value. Currently used for storage.
- WindowsMetal Frame, Single Pane
- RoofFlat, Membrane
- ExteriorMasonry Veneer
- Property AdjoinsDowntown Area
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, DSL Available, Electricity, T1 Available, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNo Heat
- Water HeaterNone
- FencingChain Link, Front, Partial, Yes, Wire, Vinyl
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringWood
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Owner Carry 1st
- Listing OfficeCardin Realty Pros
- Date ListedMarch 24th, 2018
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 5th, 2020 at 8:42am PDT.