1221 5th St, Hawthorne
The heart of Mineral County, located in the town of Hawthorne, just off Hwy 95, is the Monarch Motel, a one-story, fully remodeled property in 2016. The newest lodging property in the area with over 30 rooms, this hotel is known for its clean and well maintained product. Newly furnished with new carpets, paint, artwork, bathrooms (fixtures, plumbing, mirrors, appliances, etc), flat screen TV's with remotes, air-conditioning, windows/drapes/blinds;
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane
- ExteriorMasonry Veneer, Wood Siding
- Property AdjoinsFree Standing
- UtilitiesSolar (photovoltaic), Cable, Electricity, Telephone
- Heating/CoolingAir Unit, Hot Water System
- Water HeaterElectric
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- Green FeaturesYes-See Associated Docs
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeHarcourts Nv1 Realty
- Date ListedJune 23rd, 2018
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:41pm PDT.