5935 Zimmerman Ranch Rd., McDermitt
Seller financing for this historical cattle ranch on the Nevada Oregon border. This amazing ranch has 848.3 acres of water rights, flood irrigation so no cost to run water. Currently windrowing the native meadow hay . Meadows could produce 1500-1800 tons. The ranch has the Capacity to run 700 cow-calf or 1500 yearlings. The income possibilities are endless cattle, hay, BB, hunting lodge, snowmobiling tours, Mimosa Cowboy Sunset tour. Even room to put your own private airstrip in.
- Financing OptionsCash
- Listing OfficeUc - Cowboy Country Realty
- Date ListedSeptember 16th, 2018
- UtilitiesElectricity, Septic, Well-Private, Oil Stove, Telephone
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Oil
- Water HeaterElectric
- FencingFull, Partial, Smooth Wire, Cross Fencing, Rock, Wood
- Other RoomsYes, Workshop, Mud Room, Air Lock Entry
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane
- ExteriorWood Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:41am PDT.