105 Old Pit Dam Rd, Lovelock
Unique Riverfront property. With some vegetation removal(throw the livestock on!) and fence fixing (posts are up)then just add water (from the underground water rights) and you will have a lovely country gem. Enjoy outdoor recreation including hiking, boating, hunting & fishing from this ranch with 3 ponds. Current owner has raised up to 50 head of cattle. Perfect for specialty livestock, crops, fish,& hunt. With 3 parcels the opportunities are up to you.
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Select Re M
- Date ListedAugust 12th, 2018
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane, Septic, Telephone, City/County Water
- Water HeaterPropane, EnergyStar APPL 1 or More
- FencingPartial, Full, Smooth Wire, Cross Fencing
- Other RoomsMud Room, Yes, Bonus Room, Workshop
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl, Laminate
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane, Low E, Vinyl Frame
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ExteriorMasonry Veneer, Stucco, Wood Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 1:26am PDT.