2315 Farm District, Fernley
10 Acres with 42 acre feet of surface irrigation rights and additional ground water. Residence A is 1628 sqft built in 1960. Residence B is 1,188 sqft built in 1914. Both are currently rented. Property has other features such as Dairy, pump house, butler bin , storage sheds etc. Zoning is RR1 (1 acre minimum) which provides subdividing opportunities.
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeCardin Realty Pros
- Date ListedJanuary 28th, 2019
- Horses OKY
- Property AdjoinsUndeveloped Acr
- Property FeaturesBarn-Outbuildings
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, Septic
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Electric, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- Master BedroomTub/Shower Combo
- KitchenNone of the Above
- Dining RoomKitchen Combo
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomSeparate/Formal, Fireplce/Woodstove/Pellet
- Laundry AreaYes
- Other RoomsIn-Law Quarters, Guest House
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl
- Personal Prop. Incl.Storage Shed, Blinds/Shades
- GaragesRV Access/Parking, Both Att & Det
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane
- ExteriorWood Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 5:11am PDT.