2590 Orovada, Reno
Quality built former AT&T call center. The building is currently owned and configured as an elementary school. This superbly built structure is fully fenced with security gates. Solar panels are installed on the roof and grounds that provide nearly all power to operate the building. Dual pane tinted windows, non-operable for increased security. Full kitchen with industrial equipment. Large centrally located conference room. HVAC roof top units provide heat/ cooling for the entire structure.
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame
- RoofMembrane, Composition/Shingle, Flat, Pitched, Wood/Shake
- ExteriorWood Siding, Brick
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Property AdjoinsFree Standing
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water, Solar (photovoltaic)
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Central Refrig A/C, Forced Air, Solar
- Water HeaterNatural Gas, Circulating Pump
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- Sprinklers/IrrigationYes, Automatic, Drip-Back, Drip-Front, Back
- FencingBack, Front, Yes, Chain Link, Masonry
- Green FeaturesYes-See Associated Docs
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Carpet, Laminate
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Select Reno
- Date ListedJanuary 31st, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 2:27am PDT.