1560 N Saturno Heights Drive, Reno
Spacious 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom home with mountain and downtown Reno View. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. All bathrooms have granite counter tops. Great floor plan, quiet neighborhood with easy access to Interstate 80. Close to Billinghurst Middle school and McQueen High school. Paver patio in the back yard and storage shed.
- Sale TypeNone
- Days on Website256
- MLS® #190001693
- Sub-TypeSite/stick Built
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- # of Garages2
- Stories2 Story
- Square Footage3,723
- Lot Size (Acres)0.23
- Year Built1998
- Annual Taxes$3,682
- HOA Fee$0.00,
- HOA AmenitiesNo Amenities
- Listing OfficeInterlaken Real Estate
- Date ListedFebruary 7th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- Heating/CoolingForced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Master BedroomWalk-In Closet, Bathtub
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Island, Breakfast Bar, Cook Top - Gas, Single Oven Built-in
- Dining RoomKitchen Combo
- Family RoomSeparate
- Living RoomGreat Room, High Ceiling
- Laundry AreaYes, Hall Closet
- Other RoomsSun Room
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Personal Prop. Incl.Smoke Detector(s), Storage Shed
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane
- ExteriorWood Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 8:56am PDT.