617 Elko, Reno
Ground floor unit, 4 plex, no HOA. Great unit built in 2005. Minutes to downtown Reno, UNR Campus, Reno Aces Ballpark , restaurants and all Reno has to offer. All appliances included. This is a must see and priced right for an investor or first time buyer. Bathroom door is a pocket door that slides in and out. Brand new AC window units just installed 6-26-19. Bathroom faucets, medicine cabinets, pendant lighting, and kitchen backsplash also just installed. This is the "Cutest little condo in Reno"
- Financing OptionsConventional, FHA, VA, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeCal Neva Realty
- Date ListedMarch 7th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Air Unit
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- AccessibilityNo Steps, Wide Width Doorways, Wide Width Hallways
- Master BedroomCeiling Fan
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Breakfast Bar, Single Oven Built-in
- Dining RoomKitchen Combo
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomCombo/Dining Room
- Laundry AreaYes, Hall Closet
- Other RoomsNone
- Floor CoveringSheet Vinyl, Laminate
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, Blinds/Shades, Smoke Detector(s)
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 4:26pm PDT.