2500 Flying M Ranch Road, Lovelock
One of Nevada Great Ranches. Over 23,480 acres of deeded land which includes 23 miles of River Front on the Humboldt River. Property features 3 homes. Main home is a large 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home that includes a walk in cooler. Exceptional working cattle facility with large scale and covered hydraulic chute 2479 water righted acres with old water rights first used by Wells Fargo Stage to pasture horses. 547,670 acres of private and federal grazing land. Cattle are turned out in Oct and come in to lush
- Financing OptionsCash, Exchange
- Listing OfficeAllie Bear Real Estate
- Date ListedMarch 15th, 2019
- UtilitiesElectricity, Septic, Telephone, Well-Private, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail, Propane
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Central Refrig A/C, Forced Air, Propane, Wood/Coal
- Water HeaterPropane
- FencingPartial, Cross Fencing, Full, Rail, Pipe
- Other RoomsOffice/Den, Mud Room, Guest House, Sewing Room, Great Room, Family Room
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl, Concrete
- GaragesDetached, Parking Pad
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space, Concrete Slab
- RoofMetal, Pitched
- TopographyCombo/Varies, Level, Upslope, Downslope, Gentle, Hilly, Rolling
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 2nd, 2020 at 12:56pm PDT.