1816 Alpine St, Carson City
Rare find! Wonderful 5 bedroom home in West Carson City! This one level home also offers 3 full bathrooms, an attached 2 car garage, and an open living room with built in cabinetry and french doors to the backyard. There is a large dining room with a gas fireplace off of the spacious kitchen. There are newer dual pane vinyl framed windows throughout and new toilets in all bathrooms. The master bedroom also has French doors to the backyard.
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031, FHA
- Listing OfficeRcm Realty Group Downtown
- Date ListedMarch 27th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- ViewYes, Mountain
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Telephone, Water Meter Installed
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Patio/DeckYes, Uncovered, Patio
- Sprinklers/IrrigationFront, Drip-Back
- FireplacesYes, One, Gas Log
- Master BedroomCeiling Fan, On Main Floor
- KitchenGarbage Disposal, Island, Single Oven Built-in, Built-In Dishwasher, Cook Top - Gas
- Dining RoomKitchen Combo
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomSeparate/Formal
- Laundry AreaYes, Shelves, Kitchen
- Other RoomsNone
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, Smoke Detector(s)
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofPitched, Wood/Shake
- ExteriorWood Siding, Brick
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 12:41pm PDT.