2285 Main, Genoa
Great opportunity to own a well kept 2+ unit building in the heart of the historic town of Genoa. The quaint store front with pavers and wooden front porch welcomes you as you enter one of the two businesses. The building is leased to Genoa Station Restaurant and a quaint Retail store. There are a few other areas of the building with potential office or storage space. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner while discussing the possibilities with your agent. Please respect businesses. Call List agent to show all
- FoundationBasement/Unfinished, Concrete/Crawl Space, Basement/Finished
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Property AdjoinsDowntown Area, Free Standing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, City/County Water, Water Meter Installed
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Central Refrig A/C, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Sprinklers/IrrigationYes, Back
- FencingBack, Partial, Wire, Wood
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Vinyl Tile, Wood
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Select Re M
- Date ListedApril 17th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:56pm PDT.