313 Pilot Road, Las Vegas
313 Pilot Road is located in metropolitan Las Vegas, Clark county, in the Hughes Airport Center, 10 min south of the McCarran Intl Airport. The lot encompasses .79 acres in a cul-de-sac and has roadway frontage on Pilot Road and Orville Wright Court. Built in 1998, this Flex, Light distribution building with total gross building area estimated at 11,455 SF includes 17 private offices, reception, break-rooms, conf room, warehouses, bullpen, networked, etc.
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane
- RoofFlat, Membrane
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Property AdjoinsCorner Lot, Industrial Park
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, DSL Available, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Central Refrig A/C
- Water HeaterElectric
- LandscapingFully Landscaped, Yes-Full
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash
- ZoningMD, County
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Eminence
- Date ListedApril 29th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 8:56am PDT.