65 Pike, Dayton
STEP BACK IN TIME TO THE WAY IT WAS ODEON SALOON-BILLIARD PARLOUR CIRCA 1890 OFFERED FOR SALE TO A SPECIAL PERSON LOOKING TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN DAYTON NEVADA. NESTLED IN THE VIRGINIA CITY HISTORIC DISTRICT THIS IS TRULY A RARE OPPORTUNITY! THE PROPERTY WAS MOST RECENTLY SUCCESSFULLY OPERATED FOR OVER 25 YEARS MIA'S SWISS RESTAURANT A WORLD RENOWN FINE DINING EXPERIENCE. MANY EXCITING TIMES & PEOPLE HAVE VISITED HERE INCLUDING MARK TWAIN, TERRITORIAL GOVERNOR NYE ALSO
- FoundationBasement/Unfinished, Masonry
- WindowsDouble Pane, Single Pane, Combo/Varies, Wood Frame
- RoofMetal, Pitched
- Property AdjoinsFree Standing
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, City/County Water, Cable
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air, Evap Cooling
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- FencingBack, Yes, Wood
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringWood
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031, Owner Carry 1st
- ZoningC2 400
- Listing OfficeKrch Realty
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:26am PDT.