5475 Navajo Tr., Stagecoach
Beautiful, spacious energy Breeze II model with low E windows, R33 in the attic, R22 in the floors, R11 in the walls, pop up charger for electronics, energy efficient water heater & programmable thermostat. Barn Door design elements on a huge pantry, laundry & bathroom make this a stunning & different home! A large covered front deck creates a nice addition on which to enjoy the outdoors. All on an acre giving the new homeowner lots of elbow room and wild horses everywhere!
- Financing OptionsConventional, FHA, VA, Owner Carry 1st, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeRealty Execs Nevada's Choice
- Date ListedMay 20th, 2019
- Horses OKY
- ViewYes, Mountain
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, City/County Water, Septic
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- Water HeaterElectric
- Master BedroomWalk-In Closet, Double Sinks, Shower Stall, Garden Tub
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Pantry, Breakfast Bar, Cook Top - Electric
- Dining RoomLiving Rm Combo
- Family RoomSeparate
- Living RoomSeparate/Formal
- Laundry AreaYes
- Other RoomsYes, Study/Library
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, Smoke Detector(s)
- FoundationFull Perimeter
- WindowsDouble Pane, Low E
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding
- ConstructionManufactured/Converted in Escrow
- TopographyLevel, Rolling, Gentle
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 7:41am PDT.