2999 Waltham Way, Sparks
This well maintained facility is a well located, 21,050 SF single tenant, concrete tilt-up building that sits on 3.0 acres. An adjacent 2.25 acre parcel of raw excess land is included in the sale. The building is in the heart of the desirable Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center (TRIC). It is perfect for manufacturing and distribution uses.
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Low E
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding
- Property AdjoinsFree Standing
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- FencingYes, Chain Link
- Floor CoveringConcrete, Laminate
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Sparks
- Date ListedMay 24th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 3:26am PDT.