15365 Pinion, Reno
This beautiful property gives you the feel of living on a secluded property with the convenience of being only minutes away from shopping, entertainment, and schools. Bring your horses as the property is fully fenced and has 2 stalls ready to keep them out of the summer heat. Both bathrooms have been remodeled recently along with laminate flooring throughout most of the home.
- Financing OptionsConventional, FHA, VA, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeFontenot Real Estate Firm
- Date ListedMay 26th, 2019
- Horses OKY
- ViewYes, Mountain, Trees, Peak View
- Property AdjoinsCreek/Stream, Street
- Property FeaturesDog Run, Barn-Outbuildings, Corrals/Stalls
- UtilitiesElectricity, City/County Water, Septic
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Central Refrig A/C
- Water HeaterPropane
- Patio/DeckYes, Covered, Deck
- LandscapingFully Landscaped
- Sprinklers/IrrigationFull Sprinklers, Drip-Full
- FireplacesYes, Pellet Stove
- Master BedroomTub/Shower Combo
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Single Oven Built-in
- Dining RoomKitchen Combo
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomGreat Room, Fireplce/Woodstove/Pellet
- Laundry AreaYes, Laundry Room, Cabinets
- Other RoomsNone
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Personal Prop. Incl.Storage Shed, Blinds/Shades
- FoundationFull Perimeter
- WindowsDouble Pane
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 5:11am PDT.