282 Sixth Street, Fernley
When you walk through the door you feel right at home with the neutral paint colors on the walls and the laminate wood flooring throughout except for the bedrooms have carpet. The living room has modern day charm and a cozy wood burning fireplace. This kitchen is beautiful with the cooper sink, faucet, upgraded tile counter tops, custom cabinets, upgraded lighting and so much more. The kitchen opens up into the dining room which is amazing for entertaining. The dining room has a custom wood wall.
- Financing OptionsConventional, FHA, VA, Cash
- Listing OfficeLl Realty Inc. - Fernley
- Date ListedJune 5th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- ViewYes, Mountain, Trees
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesGazebo
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Patio/DeckYes, Uncovered
- LandscapingYes, Partially Landscaped
- FireplacesYes, Fireplace
- Master BedroomWalk-In Closet, Ceiling Fan, Tub/Shower Combo
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Breakfast Bar
- Dining RoomSeparate/Formal
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomGreat Room
- Laundry AreaYes
- Other RoomsYes, Sun Room
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, None
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- ExteriorWood Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 11:11am PDT.