2101 Westfield, Reno
Wonderfully remodeled home in a highly desirable neighborhood of Old Southwest Reno now available! Just two blocks from the Truckee River and minutes from Midtown, this sleek mid-century modern home has a great open floorplan and updates throughout making it perfect for any buyer! Make memories in the spacious, brand-new kitchen perfect for entertaining with its massive dining area and new stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the fully remodeled master bathroom complete with full tile surrounds & custom shower
- Financing OptionsConventional, FHA, VA, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeClark Real Estate & Inv.
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Sprinklers/IrrigationFull Sprinklers
- Master BedroomCeiling Fan, Double Sinks, Shower Stall
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Island, Breakfast Bar
- Dining RoomSeparate/Formal
- Family RoomLiving Rm Combo
- Living RoomSeparate/Formal, Ceiling Fan
- Laundry AreaYes, Laundry Room
- Other RoomsNone
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, Smoke Detector(s)
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- ExteriorWood Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 9:26am PDT.