1387 Hwy 395, Gardnerville
Rare opportunity to own a very high visibility building (currently used as a restaurant) on the s-curve in downtown Gardnerville. This building housed Woodettes, El Aguila Real and currently Jerry's Grill. The tenants own all the fixtures and equipment in the building except for the hood in the kitchen and the walk-in freezer. The current tenants have a lease that expires at the end of September 2019. They pay $2450 per month and would like to renew their lease. A new roof was installed 2 years ago.
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsMetal Frame, Single Pane
- RoofFlat, Gravel
- Property AdjoinsCorner Lot, Downtown Area, Free Standing
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Central Refrig A/C, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- FencingFront, Yes, Wire
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- ZoningGeneral Commercial
- Listing OfficeIntero Re Alpine Sierra Llc
- Date ListedJune 25th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 10:27pm PST.