7350 W 4th St., Reno
The Community of Bliss is a Hidden Gem, 12 Units On One Acre Just West Of Downtown Reno, Close To The Truckee River. Zoned Mixed Use the potential for Bliss to grow and evolve is immense! Bliss started life as a swanky motel in 1950’s Reno. It’s currently being used as long term housing. Over $100,000 has been re-invested into the property in the last few years. New Sewer line from the main to units 5-11, all new plumbing for units 1-4, ...
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space, Concrete Slab
- WindowsVaries by Unit, Double Pane, Combo/Varies, Single Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched, Wood/Shake
- ExteriorWood Siding
- ConstructionWood Frame
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Propane, Septic, Telephone, Varies per Unit, Well-Private, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- Heating/CoolingBaseboard, Electric, Propane, Fireplace, Varies by Unit, Air Unit
- Water HeaterVaries by Unit, Electric, Propane
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- FencingPartial, Varies Per Unit
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringVaries by Unit, Concrete, Laminate, Sheet Vinyl, Vinyl Tile
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeRe/max Professionals
- Date ListedJuly 11th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 8:56am PDT.