7350 W 4th St., Reno
The Community of Bliss is a Hidden Gem, 12 Units On One Acre Just West Of Downtown Reno, Close To The Truckee River. Zoned Mixed Use the potential to grow and evolve is immense! Bliss started life as a swanky motel in 1950’s Reno. It’s currently being used as long term housing.
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space, Concrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Varies by Unit, Combo/Varies, Single Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched, Wood/Shake
- ExteriorWood Siding
- ConstructionWood Frame
- UtilitiesElectricity, Telephone, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail, Cable, Propane, Septic, Varies per Unit, Well-Private
- Heating/CoolingBaseboard, Electric, Propane, Fireplace, Varies by Unit, Air Unit
- Water HeaterElectric, Varies by Unit, Propane
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- FencingPartial, Varies Per Unit
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringLaminate, Varies by Unit, Concrete, Sheet Vinyl, Vinyl Tile
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeRe/max Professionals
- Date ListedJuly 11th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:42pm PST.