85 East St, Paradise Valley
A Hunter or "stay-cation" paradise. 40x75 finished shop building with plenty of storage for all of your gear. ATV's, snowmobiles, boat or RV. There is room for all of it. No need to trailer closer to the beautiful Santa Rosa mountains. You can start your activities right from here. Have a BBQ, campfire or just sit and relax in the quiet neighborhood and watch the deer or wild turkeys wander by or leave your trailers and ride ride right from the front door.
- Financing OptionsOwner Carry 1st, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Sonoma Realty
- Date ListedJuly 9th, 2019
- Horses OKY
- Property AdjoinsStreet, Undeveloped Acr
- Property FeaturesWorkshop
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane, City Sewer
- Heating/CoolingPropane, Forced Air
- Water HeaterOn Demand
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- FireplacesPellet Stove
- Master BedroomHigh Ceiling, 2nd Master Bdrm (Or more)
- KitchenNo Features/No Kitchen
- Dining RoomNone
- Family RoomGreat Room
- Living RoomGreat Room
- Laundry AreaYes
- Other RoomsOffice/Den(not incl bdrm), Game Room, Workshop
- Floor CoveringSheet Vinyl, Concrete
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, Water Softener/Owned
- GaragesRV Access/Parking, Opener Control(s), RV Garage, Carport
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane
- ExteriorMetal Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:41am PDT.