509 W Pueblo Street, Reno
Cute bungalow in great Old Southwest established neighborhood. Beautiful original hardwood floors, , rounded ceilings, original kitchen and bathroom, new custom interior paint, and some original light fixtures. Home has new roof and new exterior paint. Sprinklers. Home still has some things being repaired. Two full car garage. Great storage everywhere. Newer windows. Basement not included in the footage. Furnace, oil tank and electrical are still original.
- Financing OptionsFHA, VA, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeFerrari-lund Real Estate Reno
- Date ListedJuly 11th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, City/County Water, City Sewer, Water Meter Installed
- Water HeaterElectric
- FireplacesYes, One
- Master BedroomNone
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- Dining RoomKitchen Combo
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomSeparate/Formal
- Laundry AreaYes
- Other RoomsYes, Basement - Finished, Basement - Unfinished
- Floor CoveringSheet Vinyl, Wood
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, None
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame
- RoofPitched, Wood/Shake
- ExteriorMasonry Veneer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 2:41am PDT.