936 Ralston, Reno
Well located home near UNR that has great rehabilitation potential, possibility to split lot and have two or even start over and build a 4-plex. With the growth of the University and Reno the potential is endless. Property is in need of work but many attractive original features remain such as hardwood floors, original wood front door, wood stairs and railings, crystal door knobs and large farmhouse sink.
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeFerrari-lund Real Estate Reno
- Date ListedJuly 12th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesWorkshop
- UtilitiesElectricity, Oil, City/County Water, City Sewer
- Heating/CoolingOil, Forced Air
- Water HeaterElectric
- Patio/DeckYes, Covered
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- Master BedroomNone
- Dining RoomSeparate/Formal, High Ceiling
- Family RoomSeparate, High Ceiling
- Living RoomHigh Ceiling, Separate/Formal
- Laundry AreaYes, Laundry Room, Cabinets, Shelves
- Other RoomsYes, Mud Room, Basement - Unfinished
- Floor CoveringSheet Vinyl, Wood
- Personal Prop. Incl.None
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space, Post & Pier
- WindowsSingle Pane, Wood Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- ExteriorStucco, Brick
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 1:41pm PST.