90 West Street, Fernley
In the midst of the down town area, this block building is part of Fernley's history! Previously a jail, it is currently used as an office. The large corner lot, provides plenty of room for parking, or possible expansion (check with the City). The old "cells" are approximately 10 x 12. Easily accessible and conveniently located! As Fernley continues to grow, this could be the perfect location for your business!
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsSingle Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- Property AdjoinsCorner Lot, Downtown Area, Free Standing
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Central Refrig A/C
- Water HeaterNone
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Select Fernley
- Date ListedJuly 8th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:42am PDT.