6542 Fall River, Reno
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home offers wonderful views of the mountains. Located in NW Reno, it's close to high ranking schools (according to WCSD), shopping, parks and easy freeway access. Recent improvements include, exterior and interior paint, new floors and landscaping. Come take a look!
- Financing OptionsConventional, VA, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeDickson Realty - Damonte Ranch
- Date ListedJuly 17th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- ViewYes, Mountain
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Central Refrig A/C, Natural Gas, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- LandscapingYes, Fully Landscaped
- Sprinklers/IrrigationBack, Full Sprinklers
- FireplacesYes, One
- Master BedroomOn Main Floor
- KitchenGarbage Disposal, Single Oven Built-in
- Dining RoomLiving Rm Combo
- Family RoomLiving Rm Combo, Firplce/Woodstove/Pellet
- Living RoomNone
- Laundry AreaYes, Hall Closet
- Other RoomsNone
- Floor CoveringSheet Vinyl
- Personal Prop. Incl.None
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsSingle Pane
- ExteriorWood Siding
- TopographyLevel, Downslope
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 12:26pm PDT.