9797 Pier Avenue, Kings Beach
Custom home with creative accents and features on an amazing lot with views of Lake Tahoe, surrounding mountains, huge granite boulders and forest service lots on three sides. It is the ultimate Man Cave/She Shed and many of the homes’ unique characteristics come from the owner’s vision, selective purchases, creative style and love of craftmanship.
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeEngel & Voelkers Lake Tahoe
- Date ListedAugust 2nd, 2019
- Horses OKN
- ViewYes, Mountain, Lake, Trees, Filtered Lake View, Peak View
- Property AdjoinsForest, Street
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, City/County Water, City Sewer, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Wall Heater
- Water HeaterElectric
- Patio/DeckYes, Uncovered, Deck
- Master BedroomHigh Ceiling, Shower Stall
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Cook Top - Electric, Single Oven Built-in
- Dining RoomGreat Room
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomGreat Room
- Laundry AreaYes, Bathroom Combo
- Other RoomsNone
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Wood
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, Blinds/Shades
- GaragesAttached, Tandem, Garage Door Opener(s), Opener Control(s)
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- ExteriorWood Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 5:57am PDT.