10455 San Fernando, Reno
Looking for private & quiet living with VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS... This 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage home is situated on 1.20 acres and has panoramic mountain views. Living area sits on one level boasting real hard wood floors and new hot water heater. Garage and crawl space (unfinished), waiting your final touches to make your own, are on the lower level. Enjoy your summer nights watching sunset on the West facing deck and admiring the numerous trees, many fruit, throughout the property.
- Financing OptionsConventional, FHA, VA, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeRe/max Premier Properties
- Date ListedAugust 8th, 2019
- Horses OKY
- ViewYes, Mountain, Valley, Trees
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane, Septic, Cable, Telephone, Well-Private
- Heating/CoolingForced Air, Evap Cooling
- Water HeaterElectric
- Patio/DeckYes, Deck
- LandscapingYes, Partially Landscaped
- Master BedroomWalk-In Closet, Double Sinks, Shower Stall, On Main Floor
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal
- Dining RoomCeiling Fan
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomGreat Room, High Ceiling, Ceiling Fan
- Laundry AreaYes
- Other RoomsNone
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl, Wood
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, Blinds/Shades, Rods/Hardware, Smoke Detector(s)
- GaragesAttached, RV Access/Parking
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane
- ExteriorWood Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 4:56pm PDT.