450 E Patrician Drive, Reno
This great home is located on a large .33 acre corner lot. Side access to the backyard allows for RV parking and other recreational toys. Many mature trees surround the home. The garage was converted to additional living creating a total of 1,452 sqft. The home is bright and open. The kitchen features laminate floors and is open to the two living spaces. The home sits against the mountains and is great for hiking, biking and exploring.
- Financing OptionsConventional, FHA, VA, Cash
- Listing OfficeNevada Home Connections
- Date ListedAugust 14th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- ViewYes, Mountain
- Property AdjoinsStreet
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, Internet Available
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Patio/DeckYes, Covered
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- FencingBack, Full, Front
- Master BedroomWalk-In Closet
- KitchenNone of the Above
- Dining RoomKitchen Combo
- Family RoomSeparate, Ceiling Fan
- Living RoomSeparate/Formal
- Laundry AreaYes, Shelves, Kitchen
- Other RoomsNone
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Personal Prop. Incl.None
- GaragesRV Access/Parking, None
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 9:41pm PST.