3583 Kindred, Reno
4-plex with big upside potential. 4 large 2 bed 1 bath apartments. Each with a large greatroom open floor plan, ideal for the modern tenant. The ground floor apartments have oversized fenced in yards with patio. The upstair units have balconies with views for outdoor living. 3583 Kindred is ideally located, for shops, restaurants, cafes, schools, bus routes and freeway access. 3 of 4 units are rented month-to-month below market with an average rent of $666/month. The market rent is estimated at $900/month.
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsMetal Frame, Single Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ExteriorWood Siding, Brick
- ConstructionWood Frame
- UtilitiesCable, City/County Water, City Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Internet Available
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Wall Heater
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- FencingBack, Partial, Varies Per Unit
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl
- Financing OptionsExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeRe/max Professionals
- Date ListedAugust 23rd, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:56am PDT.