5930 Sunset Ridge Ct, Reno
One of the largest, best view and most secluded lots in Arrowcreek. 1.92 acres and located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the Reserves, which has an additional security gate and only custom homes. The most extraordinary part of this lot is that one of its sides runs up to and provides a 180 degree view of the National Forest and also includes a view of downtown Reno. Your own private oasis for building your dream estate home awaits.
- TopographyUpslope, Combo/Varies, Cul-de-Sac, Gentle
- Horses OKN
- ViewCity, Golf Course, Mountain, Yes, Desert, Peak View, Trees, Valley
- Property AdjoinsBLM/BIA, Street, Undeveloped Acre
- UtilitiesNatural Gas, Electricity, Telephone, Cable TV, Underground Electricity
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeEdge Realty
- Date ListedAugust 26th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 8:26pm PDT.