99 Main Street, Austin
This highly visible 1870 commercial building in Historic Austin, Nevada is located along the well-traveled Highway 50. It features three connected shops, with three separate store fronts, which can be whatever you can imagine; tea room, coffee shop, art studio, antique shop, gallery, pizza parlor, steak house, dress shop... It's up to you. Grandma's has a lot of storage, too.
- WindowsSingle Pane
- RoofMetal, Pitched
- Property AdjoinsDowntown Area
- UtilitiesElectricity, City/County Water, City Sewer, Propane
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Propane
- Water HeaterElectric
- LandscapingPartially Landscaped
- Green FeaturesNone
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Vinyl Tile
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031, Owner Carry 1st, Owner Carry 2nd
- Listing OfficeAtlas Red Realty
- Date ListedAugust 26th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:26pm PDT.