1051 E Side Ave, Jarbidge
This deluxe Bed and Breakfast, aka Tsawhawbitts Bed & Breakfast Ranch or Tswahawbitts Lodge was built by a New York Publisher/Sportsman. Step back into time and enjoy the Humbolt national Forest and the mountain ghost town of Jarbidge, Nevada. Jarbidge elevation is 6500 ft and was the site of the last stagecoach robbery in the U.S by Ben Kuhl in 1916. This 7 bedroom 3 bathroom log cabin retreat sits in Jarbidge Canyon and looks up at the mountains on all sides.
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- WindowsDouble Pane
- Construction2x6 Exterior
- Property AdjoinsDowntown Area, Rural Area
- UtilitiesSeptic, Telephone, Well-Community
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Air Unit, Baseboard, Fireplace, Forced Air, Wall Heater
- Water HeaterElectric
- FencingWood, Rock
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Financing OptionsConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeEngel & Voelkers Reno
- Date ListedAugust 29th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 8:11pm PDT.