9900 Wilbur May Parkway, Reno
Cherish the sounds & beauty of this lavish luxury townhome located in Fleur de Lis. This two bedroom, two bathroom stunning townhome features an open floor plan with plantation shutters throughout, crown molding, fresh custom paint, new carpet, plenty of natural light and much more. Entertain in the great room with excellent functionality. The welcoming master features a custom Cherry Wood built-in custom closet walk-in closet, a spacious bathroom with a jetted tub. There has been no detail left untouched.
- Sale TypeNone
- Days on Website62
- MLS® #190014426
- Full Baths2
- # of Garages2
- Stories1 Story
- Square Footage1,553
- Lot Size (Acres)0.06
- Year Built2003
- Annual Taxes$2,128
- HOA Fee$560.00, Monthly
- HOA AmenitiesAddl Parking, Carport, Club Hs/Rec Room, Common Area Maint, Gates/Fences, Gym, Landsc Maint Full, On-Site Mgt, Pool, Security, Security Gates, Snow Removal, Spa/Hot Tub, Exterior Maint, Insured Structure, Sauna, Partial Utilities
- Financing OptionsConventional, FHA, VA, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Group One Inc.
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2019
- Horses OKN
- ViewYes, Mountain, Trees, Ski Resort, Lake
- Property AdjoinsStreet, Common Area
- Property FeaturesNone, N/A
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water, City Sewer, Cable, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail, Centralized Data Panel
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air, Fireplace, Central Refrig A/C, EnergyStar APPL 1 or More, Programmable Thermostat
- Water HeaterNatural Gas, Circulating Pump
- Patio/DeckYes, Covered, Deck
- LandscapingYes, Fully Landscaped
- Sprinklers/IrrigationDrip-Front, Automatic
- FireplacesYes, One, Gas Log
- Master BedroomWalk-In Closet, High Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Double Sinks, Tub/Shower Combo, Jetted Tub
- KitchenBuilt-In Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Pantry, Breakfast Bar, Cook Top - Gas, Double Oven Built-in, EnergyStar APPL 1 or More
- Dining RoomLiving Rm Combo, Great Room, High Ceiling, Ceiling Fan
- Family RoomNone
- Living RoomGreat Room, Fireplce/Woodstove/Pellet, High Ceiling, Ceiling Fan
- Laundry AreaYes, Laundry Room, Cabinets
- Other RoomsYes, Entry/Foyer
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- Personal Prop. Incl.None, Blinds/Shades, Smoke Detector(s), Attic Fan, SMART Appliance 1 or More
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener(s), Opener Control(s)
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame, Low E
- RoofPitched, Tile
- ExteriorMasonry Veneer, Stucco
- Construction2x6 Exterior
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 5:41pm PST.