1335 Cornell Ave, Lovelock
Originally built as a 7 unit motel in 1949 and converted to 4 long term residential units in 2005, then extensively renovated over past few years, completed in July 2019. Two @ 2 Br/1 Ba units, two @ 1 Br/1 Ba units. Separate gas and electric meters for each unit. Detached laundry room. Plentiful on site parking. 2297 SF of living area + 129 SF detached laundry/storage building.
- Days on Website44
- MLS® #190015250
- TypeLease Only
- Sub-TypeMixed Use
- Stories1 Story
- Square Footage2,297
- Lot Size (Acres)0.22
- Year Built1949
- HOA Fee$0.00,
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane
- RoofPitched, Composition/Shingle
- ExteriorStucco, Masonry Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Property AdjoinsFree Standing
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, City/County Water
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Wall Heater
- Water HeaterNatural Gas, Electric
- Lot DescriptionUp to and Incl .25 Acre
- Floor CoveringLaminate
- Listing OfficeDesert Acreage
- Date ListedOctober 1st, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than CalNeva Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 7:56am PST.